Friday, July 18, 2014

Mattel Anna and Elsa doll review!

Okay, Dancegirl came over today and I decided to review her Anna and Elsa dolls.
First off, remember when I said I didn't like the Mattel dolls?
My Anna: "Is that really supposed to be me?"
They don't have a ton of detail, for one thing. Another thing is that they aren't movie accurate.
No elbow/knee articulation, either. Boo!
They're still cute, though. You know, even though the back of Elsa's cape is undecorated, her sleeves and the bodice of her dress are painted on, and her face doesn't look human.
What are you staring at, Elsa? 
She looks like a robot here. XD
Her eyes are just... So far apart! This doll bothers me on many, many levels.
Let it go, let it go... My arms can't bend, oh nooooo!
On to Anna.

Anna looks a lot more... well, human to me! The bodice of her dress is sewn a bit messily, but it's not that bad. Her head looks more normally shaped, too. I wonder why that is...
Even though she does look better than Elsa, she still has those strange eyes. Oh, and when did she have a pink crown in the movie?
Since the Barbie people said so, LOL.
Anna decided to take a photo with her sister even though Elsa wouldn't stare at the camera.
Point? Wait to get the Disney Store Dolls. They're not much more expensive and are higher quality.
Oh, and the color change dress thing? Fades WAY too quickly.

Anna poses with the strange other dolls. They don't like standing upright for photo shoots, apparently.

In other news, Anna can wear her skirt as a fashionable strapless dress.
Bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment