Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Disney Store Anna Doll Review

Hello, everyone! I haven't made a post in a while and the last one I made was just a picture.
Anyway, I went to a Disney Store in the big city and had a stroke of luck.
They had 20 or so Anna classic dolls, Anna plush dolls, Kristoff Animator's collection dolls(I find these to be very creepy, but that's my personal opinion) and various Frozen apparel.
I was very excited to see that they had Anna!
Now here's the review!
A plastic prison.
Here she is in her box. The box is nicely decorated.
The back features pictures of Elsa and Anna. Honestly, I don't care too much about the box. Let me at the doll! :P
I think it's safe to say that I had no idea how to open the box, so I hacked at it with scissors.
Getting rid of all the little ties was a nightmare. There were little ties holding her braids down to her cape! :( Is that really necessary?
Anyway, I eventually freed her.

Freedom!
Here's a close-up of her face. Much better than the Mattel dolls!
She poses very nicely.
"Sorry, I didn't realize you'd have... Giants over."
"What did you say?"
I didn't realize it at the time, but she's gigantic compared to my other dolls. Here she is with my Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash doll.
Don't worry; they settled their differences.
Anna has articulation is her elbows, knees, wrists, and ankles! She's my first fully articulated doll. My deluxe Equestria Girls have jointed elbows and knees and no feet(Peg feet) and my singing Twilight Sparkle has jointed knees. 
Bye!!!
Also, her clothes are amazingly movie accurate! I'll compare her to my cousin's(who I will now proceed to refer to as DanceGirl) Mattel Anna and Elsa dolls.
Definitely worth $16.95, all in all! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment