Thursday, July 24, 2014

A REALLY Big Blog Post!



I forgot to make my review for my Zoobles, and now I've already added another to my collection! I really need to make more blog posts!
So, what is this blog post?
It's a Zoobles review.
It's a Talking Zoobles (Chatteroos?) review.
It's an overview of last Friday's garage sale finds.
It's Anna being buried by a ferocious Zooble army.
It's Cute and Cool Today.

First up, Zoobles review!
I got them for $4 altogether at a Church sale. The original price for them was $16, I was thrilled to find out!
Let me review the one on the left first.
In case you don't know what Zoobles are, they're little, animal-ish figures that roll up into a ball and pop open when you place them on their 'Happitats'. I first saw them on a commercial when they came out and wanted one ever since. I eventually got my first one from a friend.
A lot of sets have their own little gimmicks.

On this one, they sit in the flower. Kinda boring. I admit that I prefer the other set.
I didn't take many pictures of this set in particular, but I'll add that these Zoobles are pretty darn adorable. 


What is that, some kind of fruit tree?!?!
For the next set!
Here's the set!
I haven't mentioned it yet, but both sets have a spinning wheel thing that makes the Zooble on the main part turn.
This set has mushrooms! :D
The second set also has a leaf thing for a Zooble to sit on.
"Why, gravity, why???"
Zoobles have difficulty sitting on it, though.
You can push the leaf farther down...
...Or just close the Zooble to make it fit. Either way is fine.
I noticed something odd about the other Zooble in this set, though!
Asleep standing up???
Nope.
Changing eyes!
Yes, this Zooble has changing eyes! You can roll your finger over the eyes to make them change!
This Zooble is cuter, though.
Time to review my Zoobles Chatteroos!
Anna shall be our review assistant! (Sorry about the Green Screen, background, LOL!)
I picked up this Zooble at Big Lots last weekend, and I was very excited to find it!
They also had one that lit up, but the mechanism was broken. There were also dress-up Zoobles, but I don't really get the point there.
This one is adorable! My first impression was that it was a giraffe or zebra-like creature, but I think it's supposed to be a bumblebee.
Free from the box!
Here it is without the box. You can see why I thought it was a giraffe/zebra.
Anna loves the adorable unidentified creature!
It talks when you push down on its head. It just makes unintelligible word-like sounds, though.
Then I started to wonder something.
How does it talk?
Well, it didn't take me long to find out.
The culprit.
The 'talking' comes from the base.
There's a voice coming from underground, then? That's nightmare fuel.
There's a button on the base as well as several speaker holes. The fact that it can talk without the Zooble is rather... terrifying.
Anyway, this was a great set and addition to my collection. Next!

I found quite a lot of stuff at garage sales last Friday. Namely, ponies.
I feel like Princess Celestia is staring them down and smirking about it in this picture.
Three large ponies; Princess Cadence and Shining Armor from the Fashion Style set and Talking Princess Celestia(Pink version).
You could get these new at Toys R Us for $45, but I waited and got them all for only $2. Man, I love a good deal.
The small outcasts.
I also got a couple small things, being a Zooble and a Ponyville My Little Pony.
Just to give you an idea of how small they are, that tiny pony doesn't stand half as tall as Princess Cadence(the relatively small one).

Anna decided to greet my Zoobles army. Unfortunately, she almost drowned under them.
"I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"

Giddy up!
... It appears that Anna is just the right size to sit on Princess Celestia! She apparently doesn't need a saddle, either! That picture is just a bit laughable. XD

Before I go, I also had a little fun with special effects.

Pastel mode. I really like this mode.
Scary or cute? You decide.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment