Monday, October 27, 2014

Birthday Stuff!

Hey guys! As you may or may not know, I recently had my birthday.
It was tons of fun-I ate burgers at Red Robin, shopped a bit, and has some delicious Gluten Free cupcakes from a local bakery.
I also got some pretty great gifts! :D
Ta-Da!~
I got an MLP Equestria Girls 3-pack of the Cutie Mark Crusaders:
They'll be fun to review! :)
An AWESOME 'Ponies Rock' T-shirt:
In that clipart, Pinkie was originally holding cake.
Super Smash Bros. 3DS(Which I can't stop playing):
Beware the animal crossing villager; He'll K.O. you with his tiny spherical fists.
And last but not least, book 8 of the Dork Diaries series:
They just keep getting better! I already read the whole thing. :P
Later that day, when we went shopping, I got quite a surprise.
The Disney Store at the mall had just had a major restock.
I'm talking packed to the ceiling with Animator's Collection dolls.
I was thinking about getting the singing Elsa doll, but once I saw it in person I decided it wasn't what I anticipated at all.
I settled on a Classic Elsa Doll to match my Anna and I knew that when I saw it I wouldn't want to 'let it go'. 
*Ahem*, please excuse my bad pun. XD
They also had about 3 of the Ice Skating sets with both Anna and Elsa in them. 
The only reasons I didn't get that set is because I already have Anna and, although the Ice Skating set version is slightly different, I don't want duplicates. I also knew that their skates would make it hard to stand them up.
Here she is!
Woah, what's up with her braid???
Since I already took the photos, I'll get the review up soon. I also took photos of some loom bands I bought today which I also need to review. I don't even have photos for the Cutie Mark Crusaders yet, so their review might take a while longer, even though thy were the first to be unboxed.

Wow, I've got a lot to do!
Bye for now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment