Monday, December 1, 2014

Tamagotchi P's!

Hello everyone!
I recently ordered a Tamagotchi P's from amazon! :D
In case you don't know, the P's is a full-color Tamagotchi from Japan. It's really glitzy and kawaii.
I wanted a color screen tama, and this is how I figured it was the one for me;

  • Tamagotchi + Color : Pretty plain and minimalist, also really basic because it's the first color Tamagotchi. Also way too expensive.
  • Tamagotchi ID : Goes for a pretty fair price on eBay, but is kinda plain looking. Basic.
  • Tamagotchi ID L : Nice but kind of expensive and not as glitzy or up-to-date as the P's.
  • Tamagotchi P's : Glitzy, fun, cute, the most beloved tama next to the 4U, new and up-to-date(Basic 6 colors on left).
I got the blue one. It looks fantastically girly(from online photos, anyway) and I wonder when it will arrive!
It's supposed to arrive anytime from the 10th of December to 20th... of January! XD
You never know with free shipping from Japan, I guess.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment