Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Search for Frozen Dolls

I went to two Target stores the other day (In search of Mario Kart 8, more on that later) and noticed something.
That was the serious shortage of all Disney Frozen toys.
One Target only had the Anna jewelry set and a mini playset containing Elsa and her castle.
The other Target had Elsa's wand(What? She didn't have a wand in the movie...) and some Anna and Elsa toddler doll sets.
Anyway, I'm not searching for an Elsa doll from Target; I'll wait until they come back in stock at the Disney store.

After all, you could go with this:
Or you could go with that:
Yeah, I can wait. :P
I would, however, love to have one of those MagiClip mini dolls! They're so cute!

Unfortunately, my Target may never have these! 
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment