Friday, June 13, 2014

Classic My Little Pony Firefly Kit

Hello everybody! Yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble to get Dork Diaries book 7 when I saw this awesome kit at the checkout!
I knew that I just had to get it. I had seen the various kits before and they never really interested me, but this was too awesome to resist. Here's what's in the kit!

1 mini G1 pony, 1 shooting star brush just like the original, and a book showing retro MLP art and original packaging. 
The pony is a lot like her vintage counterpart from what I can tell, and I love how shiny her hair is! There are some things, however, that are not faithful to the original pony. 
One of those things is that instead of having one hair plug for her tail, she has several. 
This bothers people because that aspect of her is just like a fakie. 
Here's a comparison of a fakie's rooted tail and Firefly's rooted tail. Her hair is much silkier than the fakie's, fortunately. 
From what I can tell, Firefly is a bit bigger than a dollymix pony. Here's a size comparison between the ponies I do have:
Also, the book is great. 
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment